O'Connor Ultimate 2560 Fluid Head
O'Connor Cine HD Tripod
The Ultimate 2560 Fluid Head from O’Connor is designed for use with the current crop of digital cinema cameras. The Cine HD Tripod from O’Connor has a single-stage design and a die-cast spider that ensures maximum rigidity for head and camera loads up to 140 Kg.
camera payloads up to 37.7 Kg
Weighing less than 9 Kg (18 pounds), 2560 is capable of supporting camera payloads up to 37.7 Kg (83 pounds) at a 4″ center of gravity above the platform.
a true professional cinema solution
The Ultimate 2560 Fluid Head from O’Connor is well suited for cameras such as the ARRI Alexa in a portable configuration or any lightweight digital cinema camera in a full studio configuration. Crafted for cine-style shooting, the head design delivers cinema-standard positioning of controls, including brakes and rosettes, for easy and intuitive use. The 2560 fluid head also features O’Connor’s patented sinusoidal counterbalance system for accurate balance at any point in the tilt range. In combination with the step-less, smooth pan and tilt fluid drag, the 2560 delivers control and stability for digital cinema shooters.
O'Connor Cine HD Tripod
Based on time-proven aluminum alloy metallurgy, there will be no surprises, and it requires no special accommodations, and the rotary stage clamps provide tool-free temperature-independent leg fixing.
Concentrate on pressing production issues and forget about reinventing the wheel
It is not uncommon to encounter a barrage of exotic materials when perusing high-end support systems, but you’ll find no such thing when you investigate the O’Connor C12210003 Cine HD Tripod. Your camera is safely suspended above the fray, and protected by the unbeatable O’Connor tripod:
● Single stage design for maximum rigidity
● Die-cast alloy -spider/receiver top stage
● Rotary stage clamps are temperature-independent
● Dual leg spikes for high and low angles
O'Connor Ultimate 2560 Fluid Head Full Package
It comes packaged with both a Mitchell base and a 150mm ball base adapters with tie-downs for expanded tripod compatibility. It also comes with a large Euro-style quick release for rapid mounting and dismounting of large camera rigs, a pan handle, and a pan handle extension.
● Supports up to 37.7 Kg (83 pounds) at a 4″ center of gravity above the platform
● Magnesium frame and carbon fiber cover keeps weight under 18 lb
● Cinema standard positioning of controls, including brakes and rosettes
● Sinusoidal counterbalance system
● Stepless pan and tilt fluid drag
● Mitchell base and 150mm ball base adapter with tiedowns
● Euro-style quick release
● Pan handle with pan handle extension